GET DOSED! | Sunday, October 14
We are all about spreading the love
here at Dose so we’ve rounded up the ways to get your heart on this Sunday, October 14th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the River East Art Center.
- Warm things up with Senza‘s decadent duck benedict or a delightful bowl of chili from Salt of the Earth. See also: free drinks from Journeyman Distillery and Greenbush Brewing.
- Don’t hold back! Show your sparkle with one-of-kind delicate metal treasures from Sarah McGuire Studio and Samantha McIntosh and stackable stained glass bangles from Etta Kostick.
- Next, stoke every sense by diving into a divine Dose bar from Mayana Chocolate, bite into Chocolate for the Spirit‘s beauty bark and get s’more from 240sweet.
- Doll up in date-night skirts from AGGA B and gentlemen, get a cool T from Versed Apparel and supreme selvage jeans from Detroit Denim Co.
- Lube up with The May Box Botanicals Aloe Whip and keep it protected with Red Belly Boardshop’s totally sweet gloves and hats.
- It’s getting hot in here…must be the Ghost Pepper Mustard from Mess Hall & Co. Get even spicier with essential seasonings from Pinch Spice Market.
- Merge metal and lace with a signature piece from Chikahisa Studio, and embellish your arm candy with a fresh round of standout vintage statement jewels from Ladybug Vintage.
- Hungry for more? Top off a flaky croissant from Hendrickx Belgian Bread Crafter with a taste of the infamously delicious bacon jam from Ellie and Pat Mullins of LOCAL. So hard to get.
- Express yourself with letterpress stationary by Spring Olive and keep it PG with the cutest organic onesies and kids t-shirt’s from Earth Cadets.
- Not ready to cool things down quite yet? Turn up the heat with a taste of Kaveli Foods’ home-cooked, all natural Indian mixes and get ready to pucker up with pickles from SuckerPunch Gourmet.
- Say it with flowers and select from a wide array of fall florals from Dose favorite Sprout Home or get wrapped in ribbons by The Ribbonry.
- Finally, seal the deal with a glitter tattoo from A Muse, a doodle of you and your boo by Jana Kinsman, or on-the-spot prose from Sharyn Goldyn.
- Don’t forget to smile! Mammothbooth will be on hand to capture all the photobooth action.
What are you waiting for? Get your tickets NOW! The full lineup of October Dosers below:
Gaslight Coffee Roasters
Bruce Coast Ginger Ale
Green Spirit Living
Salt of the Earth
Chocolate for the Spirit
The Sugar Path
Pinch Spice Market
Mess Hall & Co.
Hendrickx Belgian Bread Crafters
Purple Door Ice Cream
Apartment Number 9
Red Belly Board Shop
Greta de Parry
Sarah McGuire Studio
The May Box Botanicals
Posted by dose on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 · 1 Comment