Check out the list of HoliDose exclusives (that’s right, these are the goods only a most merry HoliDose can deliver)! It’s on — tomorrow, Sunday, December 9 from 10am – 5pm at the River East Art Center.
1. Big Shoulders has been perfecting their HoliDose roast with a little extra jingle for your morning brew.
2. She’s one busy fashionista, but Samantha Sleeper made time to create these limited edition leather clutches — making us feel super special!
3. For spreading extra cheer, Redshift Couture has crafted these special holiday crackers featuring a leather crown, dark chocolate bar and a bit of good fortune for the coming year!
4. Veruca Chocolates are whipping up a batch of gingerbread-dark chocolate-sea salt caramel squares just for HoliDose.
5. Cocomori debuts new cake flavor (we will let you in on secret…. it’s pistashio-cardamon)!
6. Workshop Co/Op launches a new a brand spankin’ new line of handmade cross body and tote bags made with Mongolian felt + leather trim.
7. Dave and Marie of Imaginary Animal haven been sewing their hearts out, creating one-of-a-kind pieces for the little lads and lasses in your life.
8. It’s the Graze Magazine blue light subscription special – $18 for the first two issues + a free illustrated poem! If you know someone who loves food lit, check em off your list, their gift is done.
9. The canoe has landed! Girl in Camp has chosen Dose as THE place to relaunch her handmade moose leather + pearl moccasin line.
10. We can’t give away all the secrets…. You’ll just have to come down to Dose to find out!