Hello, HoliDose! You and yours are invited to the merriest party in town. Head down to the River East Art Center this Sunday, December 9th for a potent Dose of yuletide cheer.
Allow us to count down a delightful twelve ways to jingle all the way through the REAC:
12. For the sweet tooth that doesn’t want taming, take a shot courtesy of Travis Hasse’s Apple Pie Liqueur or choose a Bittercube cocktail, Koval bloody mary or a Begyle Brewing brew, complimentary as always!
11. Fresh off decorating Michelle Obama’s Christmas tree, Turtlehill‘s Heidi Feinerman Doses her homegrown, hand-blown tabletop terrariums and ornaments, the perfect present paired with happy greetings and gift delights from the ladies of Greer.
10. Perhaps the best treasures in the city come from the curatorial eyes of Toby and Jeannine: Elements brings us Jerome Dreyfuss bags, luxuriously scented candles and all kinds of entertaining elements in their first-ever Dose pop-up boutique.
9. Step through INDO’s beautiful, glacially-inspired winter wonderland and get painterly with A Muse. Pick up a print from Debbie Carlos or a hand-crafted boombox from ARTPENTRY and your parties will rock all year long.
8. Get traditional, untraditionally, with Dose-exclusive holiday crackers for tabletop pop along with luxe leather crowns for good fortune all year long from Redshift Couture. Otherwise, you can make her smile with a signature Atelier AZZA hand-beaded collar.
7. Straight from backstage, Big Delicious Planet makes their HoliDose debut with a menu worthy of the rock gods and the Ōm Boys Food Movement turns up PB&J with their Ethical Elvis peanut butter, bacon and bananas for anything BUT a Blue Christmas.
6. Ready to make out yet? Christine Noelle Designs Floral Studio hooks up the Glossed & Found photobooth (!) with mistletoe. Don’t miss ordering your holiday centerpiece and claiming your super fun G&F photo after Dosing!
5. Got it bad for the bling? Snap up a piece of signature sparkle for your favorite ladies (and yourself!) c/o Samantha McIntosh, Zora Jewelry, One of One, Laura Lombardi and mikinora.
4. Guys, we got you: head straight for the space full of complimentary Begyle brews and bowties, boots + more from Stock Mfg. Co., Apartment Number 9 and Artfully Disheveled. Girls, this is ground zero for hunky gifts.
3. Don’t forget about your puppies! Treat ’em right with doggie eats from Arrfscarf!
2. For the little ones in your midst, delight everyone around with quality crafted toys and the absolute cutest clothes from Twotara, Imaginary Animal, Tree Hopper Toys and Grow Studios.
1. Alas, we have come to the end, but it is happily tied up in a bow! For any donation you choose to make, Ivory Coast Mothers and Children will gift wrap your picks in boxes of all sizes along with the trimmings of your choice!
GET HOLIDOSED! Click here for advance tix or get yours at the door for $10 — free drink(s) included.